Anti-ageing queen! Builds Coenzymes and Vitamin E. Collagen repair and DNA protection.
- Functions as a protective molecule.
- Derived from roots of Fallopian Japonica (Japanese knotwood) one of the richest sources of Resveratrol.
- Phytochemical with anti-ageing properties - potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective and neuroprotective.
- Reduces oxidative stress by up regulating own endogenous antioxidants such as Coenzyme and vitamin E.
- The membrane is protected from damage and therefore its contents stops lipids present in the cell wall from oxidising. The result of oxidisation to the DNA strand and without telomeres, leaves the chromosomes open to attack by free radicals.
- Helps repair collagen by inhibiting collagenase plus supports and strengthens existing collagen.
- Blocks the stress pathway that initiates inflammation.